|For small groups|
Group Trips to Paris : We gives you fabulous adventures for small groups on a business trip or groups of friends, full of lifetime memories. Savor a customized tour from a Parisian company.
Group Trips to Paris
Paris has more than 1,500 hotels, 13,000 restaurants, 2,200 historical monuments, 200 museums, 260 theaters, 3 opera houses, 110 churches, 5,300 petites boutiques, … without talking about seasonal exhibitions and social events in the City of Paris.
Let’s be guided by PARIS BY EMY to plan your trip.
- From 600 euros, taxes included, for a tailor-made package, small group
- From 210 euros, taxes included, for a private tour guide, small group
Personalized services from a French local company
Ask for a real tailor-made trip from 600 Euros taxes included. Choose what you want :
- Unlimited exchanges to plan your trip according to your budget and aspirations
- Accommodation recommendations, verified by PARIS BY EMY, according to your criteria
- Private Tour Guide Paris in English for 1/2 Day(s), full Day(s), Evening(s)
- “The Roadmap”, an itinerary, tailor-made, easy to read on smartphone
- “The Travelogue”, a travel guide booklet, tailor-made, easy to read on smartphone
- Welcome Meeting within Paris at your convenience – day time & place of your choice
- Permanent online Assistance during your visit for any questions
- Assistance 24/7 in case of emergency
- Recommendations for any type of services, suppliers and activities in Paris
- Special Event organization such as anniversary, marriage proposal, honey moon
- Reservation made for hotel, airport chauffeur, restaurant, concert, opera, …
- Getting in advance Metro tickets, museums entrance, …
- And more if you need more !
The 7-Day VIP Package perfect for small groups
7-Day VIP Package from 2000 Euros taxes included
- 7 Day Duration of your tour package
- Unlimited exchanges for your trip’s creation via 10 themes
- A choice of 3 accommodation options according to your criteria
- A tailor-made itinerary, ” The Roadmap”
- A personalized travel booklet, “The Travelogue”
- 1h Welcome meeting at your convenience in Paris
- Online assistance during your trip
- Emergency assistance 24/7
- 2 full days or 4 half days of private tour guide (12 hours)
Group Trips to Paris for a Business Event
PARIS BY EMY help you to identify the best deals for lodging, sightseeing, dining, transportation… according to your expectations and budget. We deliver savings to your travel budget : time and money. Wherever you need help in optimising the way you book your trip or you’re looking to visit Paris during your free time, we are here to serve you.
Social Events & Cultural Programs
City of art and culture, Paris has lots of social events and activities. PARIS BY EMY informs you about the social events and cultural programs that fit in your profile.
- A Unique and Bountiful Experience of Joy and Enchantment
- An Educational and Knowledgeable Trip with fun to open our Souls
- The Respect of Each Other to build social links across the world
- The Openness between one another for a Mutually Beneficial Impact
Feel Paris heartbeat
Bask in serenity in Paris – Get off the beaten path – Be understood and cosseted – Optimize your time and budget – Have an authentic insight for Group Trips to Paris into French culture with a French local company.
- Genuine personalized voyage according to each client
- No platform, no algorithm, no already-made Paris Tours
- Just real human exchanges for an authentic insight into Paris
Private Tour Guide for Group Trips to Paris
You are who you are, we plan the perfect Paris Trip for you, your way. You have personalized services with local expertise, according to your aspirations.
- The unavoidable classics and the most fabulous icons of Paris
- The districts such as Montmartre, le Marais, Latin quarter, Bastille…
- Cafés, brasseries, delicatessen, Chefs & French cuisine in the city of lights
- Shopping in Paris, little boutiques, the Made in Paris
- Literature, poets, writers and artists in Paris
- Art galleries, Street Art & Museums of Paris
- Lafayette, Queen Marie-Antoinette & the Revolution
- World War Two and De Gaulle General
- The Sacred places in the City of Lights …
The most interesting way for you to enjoy Paris, is to do what speaks to your soul. According to your priorities and budget, via themes, we plan your trip :
- Parisian icons
- Food & drink
- Art & museums
- Sacred places
- Landmarks & sightseeing
- Green Paris
- Outside Paris
- Specific thematic tour
Enjoy cosmopolitan Paris, your cultural background, from Europe to Africa, from Middle-East to Asia, from North to South America, … perfect for Group Trips to Paris.
Paris is a cosmopolitan city where you can find communities and activities from all continents.
- Cultural centers
- Sacred places
- Social events
- Art exhibitions