The Roadmap & The Travelogue
Time in Paris : The Roadmap with the Travelogue are both tailor-made. Personalized via 10 themes with the advices of PARIS BY EMY, they guide you every day of your trip. They reflect your personality and aspirations. In fact, they are your best friends.
Be on your own
From your hotel location, we create an itinerary. The opposite is true. Indeed, we recommend lodging according to your itinerary. You have the option to ask for a Roadmap and/or a Travelogue, both tailor-made if you want to be on your own.
Moreover, you have the possibilities to ask for online assistance and private guided tours.
Would you like to have lunch at 3pm, visit a museum after 8pm, go shopping on Sunday’s, have diner in the middle of the night ? In Paris, everything is possible as long as you have the right information.
- The Roadmap & the Travelogue work well together
- They are easily readable on PC, smartphone and tablet
- Optimize your time and energy with both of them
Time in Paris via custom made itinerary
* THE ROADMAP : An itinerary, a schedule like a plan for your days and evenings, from morning to night, optimized for transport and travel time, with maps, subway stations and further information regarding sightseeing hints, flexible to follow, interchangeable per day according to your moods, and your rhythm (also according to the weather), to save your time while giving you a clear glance of the essential to see according to your desires and themes, provided in PDF, tailor-made.
* THE TRAVELOGUE : A travel guide booklet, like a tourist guide, describing every aspect of your visited places, the district of your hotel, the things you will do, during your stay in Paris, such as a museums with hour and admissions, masterpieces to see, a monument, a ballade excursion with historical explanations of those streets, visitors tips, information about Paris and French culture, provided in PDF, in synergy with your Roadmap, tailor-made.
Time in Paris via 10 themes
For instance, you have in hand your personalized trip
- Via the 10 themes to identify your priorities
- According to your profile, aspirations and budget
- Alive with the permanent assistance and advices of PARIS BY EMY
- We plan your Paris itinerary in accordance to exchanges and your validation.
Do you want a sample of a Roadmap or a Travelogue ?
Best time to visit Paris
When planning a trip to Paris, one of your questions is likely to be “when is the best time to travel ?” While all four seasons in Paris can be delightful, the best time to visit Paris is during Spring.
It is also depending on your budget, tolerance for large crowds, and your aspirations.
In fact, every season in Paris has its charms, Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
Weather in Paris
Paris typically has cold and slightly damp winters, with temperatures hovering around 7 degrees Clesius 45 degrees Fahrenheit and lows of approximately 0 degrees Clesius, 35 degrees Fahrenheit. Snow isn’t frequent but can happen after December. March and April are sort of chilly, but temperatures can break into the 13 degrees Clesius, 55 degrees Fahrenheit. In May, temperatures slowly but surely climbing into the 20 degrees Clesius, 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Summers are typically pleasantly warm, with temperatures rarely exceeding 28 degrees Clesius, 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
Paris does not have much rain across the seasons in comparison to other places in France. The rainiest places of France are the Pyrénées, the French Alps, Britany and Normandy. The rainiest places in the world are Mawsynram in India, Hong Kong, Portland in USA, Rotterdam in Netherlands, Edinburgh in Scotland and Cologne in Germany. The city of lights, even in the rain, has fabulous things to do in Paris. You could be enjoying one of the best hot chocolates in a legendary site, rejoice a tremendous exhibition in the biggest antique museum of the world, go to a movie on the Champs-Elysées theaters…
Every year, we have “Indian summer” during September up to October. November can be cold, while December is crisp but dark as the days get shorter. Christmastime in Paris is a lively time in the capital. The most beautiful city has its famous monuments illuminated for the season, landmarks, institutions, activities and events take over the city, offering magical memories for everyone, couples, families, group of friends.
Current Local Time in Paris
Metropolitan France uses Central European Time (heure d’Europe centrale, HEC: UTC+01:00) and Central European Summer Time (heure d’été d’Europe centrale: UTC+02:00). Daylight saving time is observed in Metropolitan France from the last Sunday in March (02:00 CET) to the last Sunday in October (03:00 CEST).