Tours in Paris in English
Tours in Paris in English : PARIS BY EMY provides Paris Tour Package, including the Roadmap and the Travelogue, Private Tour Guide Paris but also, exchanges, quotation, billing, online assistance, emergency assistance, etc, all in English.
All Services in English
- Unlimited Exchanges for your visit’s preparation
- Roadmap & Travelogue both tailor-made
- Ongoing online assistance during your trip
- 24/7 Assistance in case of emergency during your visit
Private Tour Guide in English
You have the possibility to ask PARIS BY EMY for a Private Tour Guide in English.
- Within Paris and its 20 districts
- Around Paris suburbs
- Outside Paris such as Normandy, Champagne
Landmarks, museums, riverboats, sites… offer great audio tour in English and their certified guides, employees speak English. Those institutions are more than happy to Welcome you in Paris and to serve you the best they can.
EMY who lived 5 years in the US, is fluent in English
- And of course excellent listening skills
PARIS BY EMY Emergency Assistance 24/7 in English
Option for an emergency assistance 24/7 in English is available. This option is in different packages.
- Vacation Package from 400 euros for individuals, from 600 euros for organizations, taxes included
- Private tour guide from 140 euros for individuals, from 200 euros for organizations, taxes included
You can wander in almost every district with a very low risk of mugging. PARIS, a secure city to be around, day & night, is welcoming over 30 million tourists every year.
EMY’s mother tongue is French and living in Paris
- Local expertise of Paris & French culture
- No matter what you do, EMY can help you
- No matter what happen, EMY will be there
Enjoy your Tours in Paris in English with peacefulness
Paris a safe city day & night
The Police Force is highly-effective in making Paris a safe place. Be careful though, there are a lot of scammers and con-artists trying to take advantage of tourists, around major landmarks in Paris. Be aware of “gold ring” tricks, fake petitions, groups of teenagers acting strangely or trying to distract you; and people offering help with your luggage. As a top touristic destination, there is a high pickpocket risk in Paris. A few simple precautions will minimize your chances of being pickpocketed. You can touring, walking around in safety. Moreover, the city is well-organized in case of :
- Urgences Médico-Judiciaires (open 24h/24 – 7 days/7)
1, place du Parvis Notre-Dame – 75004 Paris
Métro Cité – ligne 4, or Saint-Michel Notre-Dame – RER B
Telephone 01 42 34 82 85/29
- Paris Aide aux Victimes (Doctor, counseling, lawyer, psychological support …)
Antenne Sud from 9 am to 5 pm only with appointment
From Monday to Friday Telephone : 01 45 88 18 00
12-14 rue Charles Fourier 75013 Paris, Métro Tolbiac – ligne 7
Antenne Nord from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm only with appointment
From Monday to Friday – Telephone : 01 53 06 83 50
22 rue Jacques Kellner 75017 Paris, Métro Porte de Saint Ouen – ligne 13
- Appointment at the nearest police station to file a complaint
- 1 central police office for each arrondissement/district open 7/7, 24 hours a day
MOBILE Paris +33 7 67 38 96 25