Have an “Emily in Paris” Tour
Emily in Paris : Enjoy a private tour guide about Emily in Paris. Released on October 2, 2020 and among the most watched series on Netflix, “Emily in Paris” multiplies more or less crude clichés on the City of lights and Parisian life style, something to annoy or to seduce. We can choose to let ourself be seduced to discover Paris with a private tour guide.
Emily in Paris Series
The fictionalized vision of Paris — sanitized for the most critical — is in one of the most watched series of the moment, an American comedy-drama streaming television series created by Darren Star, which premiered on Netflix on October 2, 2020. The series stars Lily Collins as the eponymous Emily, an American who moves to Paris to provide an American point of view to a French marketing firm. There, she struggles to succeed in the workplace while searching for love and experiencing a couture clash with her “boring” and mundane Midwestern US upbringing. There are those who loved it, and those who hated it. The hit series “Emily in Paris“, on Netflix, unleashes passions and perpetuates fantasies about the City of Lights from beret to French “bon vivant”. Indeed, the clichés on French gastronomy, Parisian elegance, art de vivre and Paris beauty make you want to come here.
Emily : “A little ‘bonjour’ goes a long way.”
So let’s take an Emily-inspired tour :
- Pont Alexandre III nearby the Invalides – Emily chose this beautiful bridge for her advertising shoot
- Place de l’Estrapade – Emily’s apartment is on Place de l’Estrapade in the 5th arrondissement
- La Maison Rose in Montmartre – Emily visits rue de l’Abreuvoir to dine at La Maison Rose
- Opera Garnier – It is for hosting world-class operas and, as in Emily’s case, ballets such as Swan Lake
- L’Atelier des Lumières – Unique art center where Emily attends a Vincent Van Gogh exhibition
- Café de Flore in Saint Germain – Emily’s boyfriend explains to her, it has attracted famous writers and philosophers
- Musée des Arts Forains – The party Emily goes to in a fairground museum takes place at Musée des Arts Forains
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée fabulous Parisian palace – where Emily looks after an actress staying in her famous Suite
- Jardin du Palais Royal close to the Louvre – It’s where Emily meets her friend Mindy for the first time
Jardin du Palais Royal