Have a “Gossip Girl Paris” Tour
Gossip Girl Paris : Narrated in the series by the unknown, omniscient blogger “Gossip Girl”, the series revolves around the lives of privileged upper-class adolescents living in Manhattan’s Upper East Side. Discover all the places where Blair and Serena used to hang around in Paris with our tailor made private tour guide.
Gossip Girl Paris Series
Gossip Girl is an American teen drama television series based on the novel series of the same name written by Cecily von Ziegesar. Developed for television by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, it was broadcast on The CW network for 6 seasons from September 19, 2007, to December 17, 2012. The series begins with the return of Upper East Side teenage “it girl” Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively) from a mysterious absence. She is reunited with her frenemy Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) and her mother Lily (Kelly Rutherford), and she also meets Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley)—an aspiring writer from Brooklyn who is one of Serena’s main love interests throughout the show. Other main characters include Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) who has a passionate relationship with Blair. In season 4 of Gossip Girl, we found out Blair & Serena would take on Paris for the summer. When things did not go her way, Blair knew exactly how to cheer herself up: Head to Paris !
Blair : “If You’re Going To Be Sad, You Might As Well Be Sad In Paris.”
So let’s take a Gossip Girl in Paris – inspired tour :
- Drink Wine at Chez Julien restaurant in the Marais a chic bistro known for their foie gras and Chateaubriand steak
- Go Shopping on the Avenue Montaigne boasting numerous stores specialising in high fashion and luxury brands
- Dine at Baccarat Cristal Room, a French luxury brand internationally recognized for crystal products since 1764
- Taste macarons or assorted pastries in one of the magnificent tea salon of Ladurée French Maison since 1862
- Chuck buys flowers for Eva at Marché Alibert, food market including a roaster with a very famous art of cooking
- Gare du Nord where takes place one of the most unforgettable Blair and Chuck scenes to ever go down
- Visit the Musée d’Orsay for Edouard Manet’s Le Déjeuner sur l’herbe, a favourite piece of artwork for Blair
Le Déjeuner sur l’herbe by Édouard Manet – Orsay Museum