Romantic Things to do in Paris
Romantic Things to do in Paris : Paris is the place for all lovers all around the world ! The City of Lights is the one of the world’s most romantic cities. The typical Parisian couple’s activity for summer time : a chic picnic along the Seine, starting with a glass of champagne & strawberries.
Feel the Romance
Dining at L’Escargot rue Montorgueil where the Windsor couple used to have diner, having a very romantic promenade across beautiful gardens of Paris, visiting an Impressionist museum, it’s all simple & so romantic.
- Spend your Valentine’s Day in the City of Love to express your caring for each other
- Make your Marriage Proposal on the Seine river passing through the Eiffel Tower
- Have your Honeymoon within a specific tour tailor made for you
- Feel the Romance in Paris, the City of Light…
This city has so much to offer in Romantic Things to do in Paris :
- Darling and intimate hotels
- Beautiful promenades along the Seine
- Enchanting sites for massage, spa & wellness
- Lovely places to hold each other’s hand
- Sexy Crazy stores to shop magical souvenirs
- Charming spots for entertainment
- Glamorous living quarters full of life
- Famous love story movies’ places to kiss
- Fabulous poems of love from French poets
- Having chocolate, patisseries in legendary sites
- Romantic dining with amorous atmosphere…
We offer a so romantic experience for people in love. Ask for your tailor-made trip with full service, permanent assistance before and during your trip, with options such as private guide.
- From 400 euros, taxes included for a tailor-made package
- From 140 euros, taxes included, for a private tour guide
La Vie en Rose
You have the possibility to modulate your package according to your aspirations & budget, with the “Specific Demand” package for Romantic Things to do in Paris, for a marriage proposal 😉 for a honeymoon or simply for a couple in love.