Romantic Things to do in Paris
Romantic Things to do in Paris : Paris is the place for all lovers all around the world ! The City of Lights is the one of the world’s most romantic city. The typical Parisian couple’s activity for summer time : a chic picnic along the Seine, starting with a glass of champagne & strawberries.
Dining at L’Escargot rue Montorgueil where the Windsor couple used to have diner, having a very romantic promenade across beautiful gardens of Paris, visiting an Impressionist museum, it’s all simple & so romantic.
- Spend Your Valentine’s Day in the City of Love to express your caring for each other
- Make your Marriage Proposal on the Seine river passing through the Eiffel Tower
- Have your Honeymoon within a specific tour tailor made for you
- All the above according to your aspirations, personality & budget.
This city has so much to offer in Romantic Things to do in Paris :
- Big Classics to do for a couple in love
- Beautiful promenades along the Seine
- Lovely places to kiss
- Sexy Crazy stores to shop
- Charming spots for entertainment
- Glamorous living quarters
- Famous love story movies’ places
- Having chocolate, patisseries in legendary sites
- Romantic dining with amorous atmosphere…
Discover this article on my blog for few Romantic Things to do in Paris during Spring :
You have the possibility to modulate your themes & your package according to your aspirations & budget, with the “Specific Demand” package and the “Specific Thematic Tour” for Romantic Things to do in Paris, in English, for a marriage proposal 😉 for a honeymoon or simply for a couple in love.
Choose a package and a specific theme to express your love. Check @ Paris Tour Package.
Let’s have a look @ THEMES page to have more detail. You may rate those 10 themes, into subthemes, in order to create your Haute Couture In Love Trip, with the advices of PARIS BY EMY.
Go check @ Paris Trip Planner
Haute Couture Paris Trip with Private Tour